Sunday 15 December 2013

2 Days Left: Eklesistmas 2013

Daily Journal

2 Days Left: Eklesistmas 2013

Sunday, 15 December 2013 --- Today was a very busy day. I had to go to 4 different places which started from 12 P.M. I planned to go to IKEA on Alexandra Road, to Lucky Plaza, to today's service in Gereja Presbiterian Orchard (GPO)-my church, and to join Eklesistmas-Eklesia Choir Christmas celebration at Bu Ratna's house in Sengkang at 5 P.M. I tried to maximize my last time in Singapore so I really wanted to accomplish all my plans. Yes! I started from home at 12.20 P.M. to IKEA by Bus 855 (Well, actually, I could also take Buss 153/961/961C) and stopped at the opposite of OG Factory. Then, I walked about 4 minutes to IKEA and enjoyed myself there. I took a lot of photos there because IKEA had wonderful showrooms of kid's bedrooms, parents' bedrooms, terraces, kitchens, living rooms, playgrounds, and etc. I just spent 40 minutes there, then, I continued my journey to Lucky Plaza to buy Hang Ten shirts and some bags for souvenirs. I took Bus 14 from the bus stop where I alighted to IKEA. It only took 12 stops to get Lucky Plaza. I spent about 25 minutes in Lucky Plaza. Then, I went to church. I arrived at GPO 3 minutes before it was started. Thank You, Lord, I could join the sermon from beginning till the end.











 After church, I met and said goodbye to Mr. Willy and Mrs. Siani. At the first few minutes, I was okay. But when I shook Bu Siani's hand, I cried. Ooohh...I was so embarrassed crying in front of them. Mrs. Siani strengthened my heart that there would be time for me to be back again to Singapore. AMEN. After that farewell, I went to Bu Ratna's house at Sengkang together with Truly. She drove by herself and those who were with her were Kak Susan, Stephanie Kam, and Victor Kam. When we arrived, we took out what we brought for the dinner pot luck (each of us brought what we wanted to bring by listed) and prepared those things on the table. About 6.30 P.M., we started our Eklesistmas. It was so warm friendly fellowship I ever attended in Singapore. There were laughs, games, cheers, and prays. Pastor Chandra prayed for Klaudia and me who would leave Singapore soon for good. We thanked to Pastor Chandra and wife who always were welcome us well. I myself was blessed because of joining the Eklesia Choir and more as a part of GPO congregation. May God bless all services of Eklesia Choir.








































Be blessed and be blessing.

Cheers,
Natalia C.

No comments:

Post a Comment