Sunday 15 December 2013

1 Day Left: Minus 7.5 Hours

Daily Journal

1 Days Left: Minus 7.5 Hours

Monday, 16 December 2013 ---This is the day. The day for me to step out Singapore to Indonesia.I am so happy to be accepted here and happy too for being back and get together with my lovely family. I do believe God loves me and He will provide me time...one time later in the future for me to come back to Singapore probably with all of my family or may be alone...either for studying or working. Thank you very much for warm welcome from all people in this country. Thank you for Mr. Willy A. Renandya and Mrs. Siani; Pastor Chandra Koewoso and Mrs. Chika; Pastor Persang and Mrs. Persang; all friends in PW West; Eklesia Choirall friends in campus, especially Matthew, my best friend ever; Li Li, Sally, and Elizabeth; Mr. Rahim, Mr. Tan, and Mr. Song, the librarians; Bu Anna, my lovely host; Bu Shiane; Bu Karti and Mbak Lis; all friends in apartment; Bu Anna from IPB; and all Singapore people .... THANK YOU very much.

May we meet in GOD's time.











Be blessed and be blessing.

Cheers,
Natalia C.

No comments:

Post a Comment